Bob's Mowers & More          330-225-5200 - "For All Your Small Engine Repair Needs"
RSS

Categories

Bob's Blog
Special Discounts
powered by

My Blog

Our New Location

We have recently moved to a new location:

2317 Pearl Rd-Rear Building
Medina, OH. 44256

We still have the mobile service, and the great service you have come to know from us.

Our new phone number is 330-225-5200. Stop on in and see how the new shop is coming along.

And for any customers that might have been misplaced during the move, we are truly sorry.

Please give us a call and allow us to earn your trust again.

Thanks, Bob

11 Comments to Our New Location:

Comments RSS
VISIT US on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 7:32 AM
For NEWS & Updates
Reply to comment

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 1:45 AM
awesome click
Reply to comment

buy an assignment online on Monday, August 13, 2018 7:09 AM
Glad to see you upgrading having moved to a new location, hope the business still stays flowing for you. Keep up the good work, look forward to more updates from you soon.
Reply to comment

UK Dissertation Writing Service on Friday, August 17, 2018 4:03 AM
I am sure that with a new location, you can provide more and best services to your clients in this regard that will enable them all to show their more interest in your services.
Reply to comment

harrington jackets on Thursday, August 30, 2018 6:51 AM
Entire data is quite useful for me and even for everyone who want to know about Ignores goal,even you can learn many new things from here and use these data for different sites like http
Reply to comment

Toronto paralegals on Thursday, August 30, 2018 6:52 AM
People’s lifestyle changes relatively with the awareness and introduction of something new. An educated individual has much better lifestyle as compare to others. You have mentioned some techniques for changing our lifestyle and making it better in all ways.
Reply to comment

godaddy $1 domain on Monday, September 03, 2018 6:13 AM
May you have shifted well. Location is so good to live for a long time.
Reply to comment

cheap moncler jackets on Saturday, September 08, 2018 3:40 AM
Any customers that might have been misplaced during the move, we are truly sorry.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:34 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY My new laptop arrived several days ago and the operating system is windows 8. When I was trying to install the system, I was required to enter the product key. At that time, I was a totally confused and didn't know how to proceed. Then I had no idea just asked help via yahoo. I searched the answer and got that I only need to buy one from the site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ . I had no other solution but just to have a try. Surprise happened! Within the 20 minutes after I placed the order, the email with the genuine product key was sent to me. I immediately had my system activated! The whole process is much easier and more convenient than I thought before. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY
Reply to comment

Spesialis Herbal Indonesia on Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:20 AM
Toko Online Spesialis Herbal Indonesia menyediakan obat herbal bermutu tinggi dengan tujuan memperbaiki performa kesehatan tubuh. Situs Kesehatan Spesialisherbal merupakan pusat obat herbal yang menjual obat herbal bermutu yang terpercaya di Nusantara.
Reply to comment

IV Hydration on Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:36 AM
It is great that you keep your customers updated with your new location.
Reply to comment