Bob's Mowers & More          330-225-5200 - "For All Your Small Engine Repair Needs"
RSS

Categories

Bob's Blog
Special Discounts
powered by

My Blog

Our New Location

We have recently moved to a new location:

2317 Pearl Rd-Rear Building
Medina, OH. 44256

We still have the mobile service, and the great service you have come to know from us.

Our new phone number is 330-225-5200. Stop on in and see how the new shop is coming along.

And for any customers that might have been misplaced during the move, we are truly sorry.

Please give us a call and allow us to earn your trust again.

Thanks, Bob

10 Comments to Our New Location:

Comments RSS
d on Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:37 AM
d
Reply to comment

top dissertation writing service on Friday, May 17, 2019 9:12 PM
It is sad to see one of my favorite shops move into a different place. I have been one of your best customers for about a decade now. I do not even know what I would do without your services. While I am sad that you are leaving our town, it is still my honor to be one of your valued customers. I hope that you prosper in the new business venture that you are taking. Never forget your roots.
Reply to comment

custom thesis on Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:39 AM
Professional Approach to Custom Thesis. Your custom PhD thesis (or any other one) will be just that. Your paper will be delivered on time. Your paper will be written by one of our recommended, native English speaking writers.
Reply to comment

Deepti on Friday, May 24, 2019 2:10 AM
Thanks for the post. It was very interesting.
Reply to comment

Arjun Singh on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 1:11 AM
Thanks for this valuable post. Thanks for sharing this.
Reply to comment

Punam on Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:52 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information. Amazing post.
Reply to comment

Ruchika Jain on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 7:01 AM
Thanks for Share….very good post...
Reply to comment

natashasinghsingh on Saturday, June 08, 2019 5:01 AM
Thanks for share...I really like your post
Reply to comment

organization 13 coat on Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:18 AM
This is the really great post, I like
Reply to comment

best essay for you on Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:01 PM
Get the grades you need: No one wants to see a drop in their grades, just because they were unable to get a paper done at that moment in time. Using a writing service means you can get the leg up you need when you need it the most.
Reply to comment