Bob's Mowers & More          330-225-5200 - "For All Your Small Engine Repair Needs"
RSS

Categories

Bob's Blog
Special Discounts
powered by

My Blog

I want to thank everyone who has visited the shop in the last couple of
weeks.

So far everything has been running real smooth. Everyone has
given me good reviews on my work, and I really appreciate that.

That makes me feel like I am making a difference in peoples lives. A lot of people have been referring neighbors and friends alike and this is great.

It just goes to show that if you treat the customer with respect and are
honest with them, they will return and refer other people.

The little "mom and pop" shops can survive in this economy and I have
the most loyal customers to prove it.

Once again, I could not have done this without all of you.

I thank you and my family does also.
                                                                                                                                Bob

10 Comments to Thank You Customers:

Comments RSS
Dan Kocka on Monday, April 16, 2012 2:34 PM
Bob is a great guy to do business with. He repairs only what needs to be repaired. I've used Bob's Mower Service twice and will again.
Reply to comment

Miriam Hopkins on Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:42 PM
I recently took my lawnmower to Bob because it was not working. The service I received was great. Bob is a professional businessman who takes pride in the work he does. I very highly recommend Bob to anyone that needs lawnmower repairs.
Reply to comment

bob france on Saturday, May 12, 2012 1:32 PM
was having a problem with my mower, thought i blew a head gasket. took it in to bob's shop 10 minutes later my mower was up and running.bob knows his stuff, went right to the problem. fast, friendly service, all around nice guy to do business with. i highly recommend his service.
Reply to comment

Percival on Sunday, July 29, 2018 4:19 AM
Thanks for sharing the information.Music or song is made by using a high technique to provide the healthy or nice atmosphere to our heart.linkFantastic website.I have just now read about 4th of July your article is really worthy and valuable for everyone.linkAlways glad to hear from you.Our minds are vast and our consciousness limited, so practices such as mindfulness are really helpful.link
Reply to comment

test on Monday, August 06, 2018 1:48 AM
test
Reply to comment

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 3:28 AM
good post
Reply to comment

anonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:51 AM
good
Reply to comment

www.fratres.ie on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 5:45 AM
Find Job Vacancies Close to You. Personalized Job Alerts by Email. Access to Jobs near You. Free Email Job Alerts. Personalised Vacancies.
Reply to comment

rushmyessay on Thursday, September 06, 2018 5:58 AM
Its so thrilling and exciting picture. I am planning to watch this with friends this weekend after finishing writing services for all tasks. Thanks for sharing this.Good job.
Reply to comment

replica prada bags on Saturday, September 08, 2018 3:36 AM
Everyone has given me good reviews on my work, and I really appreciate that.
Reply to comment